Dauntless is a popular multiplayer game. But, if you want to play Dauntless with your friends, then you need to complete the starting missions. Play and complete the first couple of tasks, and then you’ll get the way to Ramsgate. Once you do this, you can create your character and get a series of new missions that you can play in multiplayer mode. Here is the complete guide to set up a party and play Dauntless with friends.
How to add your friends in Dauntless
You can add friends in Dauntless from the ‘Add Friends’ tab of the Social menu. You’ll find the option to open it at the left side of HUD when you’re in Ramsgate. Use these steps to add your friends in Dauntless.
1. Open the game.
2. Go to the Social menu. You can open the social menu by pressing the corresponding key on HUD.
3. When the Social menu opens, you’ll see three tabs at the top in the menu; the second tab is “Add Friends.”
4. Open the ‘Add Friends’ tab.
5. In the Add Friends tab, you’ll see the list of the recent players as well invites you have received.
6. Use the Search or scroll through the recent player list to find the player you add as friend. If you know the username of the player,s then enter it in the search bar to find them easily.
7. When you find the player, select it. This opens a small menu.
8. Select ‘Add Epic Friend” to send the request.
9. Now, wait for the player to accept your invite.
The player will be added to your friend’s list, after accepting your request.
How to set up a party and play Dauntless with friends
Once you jump into the Ramsgate, you’ll be able to see your friends, add friends as well as create a party to play with them. You can team up with three more players. You can create a hunting party of four members. Here’s how.
1. Open the game.
2. When you’re in Ramsgate, you’ll see your online friends on the left side of the HUD.
3. Go to the Social menu. You can open the social menu by pressing the corresponding key on HUD.
4. When the Social menu opens, make sure the ‘My Friends’ tab is opened.
5. You’ll see a list of your friends. You can only invite the players you’ve in your friend list.
6. Scroll through the players to find the friend you want to invite to the party.
7. Choose the player you want to invite and choose ‘Invite to Party.’
8. Do the same for two more players.
Now, wait for your friends to join the party. Once they do, you can starting playing with them. Don’t worry about the platform of the players you invited, the players on any platform can join the party on Dauntless.
How to create a Guild in Dauntless
In Dauntless, you can create a Guild of hundred members. Once a hundred members are added to a Guild, you will not be able to add more. You can also give a name of your choice to a Guild, but it must be of at least four and not more than fifteen characters.
1. Go to the Social menu. You’ll see three tabs at the top of the menu.
2. Open the ‘Guilds’ tab. It is the third tab in the Social menu.
3. When the tab opens, you’ll see some option into the menu, including an option to “Create Guild’.
4. Select the ‘CREATE GUILD’ option. You’ll be prompted to enter some details.
5. Enter the Guild Name.
6. Fill the Nameplate.
Once you complete this, the Guild will be created. Now, you can open it, add members to it by sending them an invitation. In Guilds, you can easily find online members and invite them to go hunting together.
David Maxwell is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, David has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.