By using the voicemail feature on an iOS device, you don’t have to type any message because you can record your own voice with the help of this feature and also can share with others. In case you don’t have that much time to type a message, then this Voicemail feature will be beneficial for you.
Steps to set up a Verizon or Sprint Voicemail on an iOS device
• Go to the iOS’ mobile application. It resembles a white color mobile phone symbol with olive color wallpaper on the Home display.
• Press the “Voicemail” option. You will find this in the right-hand column of the display.
- In the case when you press “Voicemail,” and it turns into a calling button, this means you have listened to the given guidelines so that you can complete the process of setting up a Voicemail feature.
• Click “Set Up Now” button. You will find this button in the center of the webpage.
- In case this button does not appear on the screen, then recording a message by pressing “Greeting” given in the left-hand column of the display.
• Enter the “Password.” Make sure that the password should be long and strong which contain five to eight words at least.
• Click the “Done” button. It is located in the right-hand column of the display.
• Again, enter the “Password.” This step will verify the entered password.
• Press “Done.” This is a step to save the changes you had made with the password, and it will show a “Greeting” webpage on the screen.
• Click the “Custom” option. You will find this on the upper side of the webpage.
- Press the “Default” option by using the default setting of “Voicemail message.”
• Press “Record.”. It is located in the right-hand column of the display.
• Recording the “Voicemail Greetings.” Ensure that the voice should be clear, and the words should be understandable.
• Click the “Stop” button. This button is located in the “Record” section.
• Press the “Save” option. It is the option which is located in the right-hand column of the display. You had created the “Voicemail” password and also has the message section inside it.
♣ Click the “Play” button located in the left-hand column of the display to view the text.
♣ Pressing “Cancel” option located in the left-hand column of the display which will stop the Voicemail record.
Steps to set up an AT&T Voicemail via call on an iOS device
• Go to the iOS device application. It resembles a white color mobile phone symbol having olive color wallpaper on the Home display.
• Click “Voicemail.” It is located in the right-hand column of the display. In case the AT&T mobile phones are not supportable to voicemail feature, then it will show an option which is asking to make a call to use the services of Voicemail on the phone.
- In case the option of “Set Up Now” gets open on the screen after pressing the “Voicemail” button, then go through the next step.
- Press “1 Number” on the phone keypad to start the “Voicemail” feature on the phone.
• Enter the “Password” in the given section. In case the page gets open on the screen to enter the password, then you have to type the username and a protected password on the given section.
- In case you do not get a password page on the screen, then leave that step.
- In case you forget the recent password, then type the last digit of the mobile number to rest the password.
• Go through the instructions given on the screen. The voicemail assistant will guide you to how to start an AT&T Voicemail via calling which contain the given steps below:
- Creating a new password.
- Telling the name.
- Recording a voice message
David Maxwell is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, David has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.