Alexa devices like Amazon Echo are a handy way to listen to music. It is a wireless device so you can connect any device to it easily. In case you wish to connect Alexa with the TV, then the first thing you have to do is know the requirements before connecting the Alexa to the TV. In this article, you will get to know how to use Alexa as a Bluetooth Speaker for your TV.
Here are the requirements to use Alexa as a Bluetooth speaker for your TV:
You can use Alexa as a Bluetooth speaker for your TV in case you have all the compulsory devices which are mentioned below:
• A Bluetooth USB adapter paired to the TV.
• Smart TV with Bluetooth capabilities.
• Or, Amazon audio device with Alexa feature.
Steps to use Alexa as a Bluetooth speaker for your TV
• You need to put the Alexa and smart TV near to each other.
• In case the device is not kept closed, then it will not get paired with each other.
• Ask, “Alexa, disconnect.”
• When you ask it to get unpaired to the Bluetooth speaker, then it will start checking in case there is any device which is connected to it.
• You need to place the smart TV into the Bluetooth pairing mode.
• Ask, “Alexa, connect.”
• After giving the command to the Alexa, it starts connecting the Bluetooth speaker to it.
• In case you will get the text on the screen which indicates “Searching,” then this means Alexa is following the command.
• Now, you need to search for the Alexa speaker located in the Bluetooth window of the smart TV.
• After that, Alexa starts verifying the connectivity.
• You have to play music to check the smart TV sound.
• Now, all the function on your TV will be performed by the Alexa.
How to Connect TV to Bluetooth Pairing Mode?
• Click on the Settings option given on the remote control.
• Go to the “Sound” window.
• Checkmark the “Sound Output” through the smart TV remote.
• After that, click on the OK button.
• Search the “Speaker List” or “Bluetooth Audio Device” option.
• Choose the Bluetooth audio device which you wish to connect with the Alexa.
• Select the “Pair and Connect” option.
• Now, the smart TV gets connected to Alexa after a few seconds.
David Maxwell is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, David has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.